I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!!They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!!
I have went all the way to the top of the company with no resolve. They feel they did no wrong. I would suggest anyone doing business with the company to make sure you do not mind being raped by a company that has no integrity about themselves!!!
They lie and allow there employees to do whatever they want no matter the damage they cause!!They are a high rate finance company and I do not understand how the operate a company with no morals!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- this company had no right on my property
- Preferred solution:
- My property to be repired
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..."
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."