Belmont, North Carolina

I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!!They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!!

I have went all the way to the top of the company with no resolve. They feel they did no wrong. I would suggest anyone doing business with the company to make sure you do not mind being raped by a company that has no integrity about themselves!!!

They lie and allow there employees to do whatever they want no matter the damage they cause!!They are a high rate finance company and I do not understand how the operate a company with no morals!!!

Reason of review: this company had no right on my property.

Preferred solution: My property to be repired.

Had an Experience with North State Acceptance?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177850

Looks like chaulk...it will wash off with the weather....geesh

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1260001

hahahaha^^^

Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Review about Ditech Mortgage from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more