Belmont, North Carolina

I do not no have never had a loan with this company!!!They came on my property without permission and done $1398.00 damage and will not repair it!!

I have went all the way to the top of the company with no resolve. They feel they did no wrong. I would suggest anyone doing business with the company to make sure you do not mind being raped by a company that has no integrity about themselves!!!

They lie and allow there employees to do whatever they want no matter the damage they cause!!They are a high rate finance company and I do not understand how the operate a company with no morals!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "this company had no right on my property" of staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1398. North State Acceptance needs to "my property to be repired" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North State Acceptance.

Had an Experience with North State Acceptance?

Comments

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #1177850

Looks like chaulk...it will wash off with the weather....geesh

to Anonymous Seattle, Washington, United States #1260001