Interest Rate

Never heard of this company dealer i bought a truck from recommended them i gave them a shot. After 12 days from payment due date received insulting letter telling me to make payment immediately and i quote Take due notice of the seriousness of this matter and govern yourself accordingly end quote. Im sorry govern myself accordingly after only 10 days past due i find this very insulting and unprofessional and will payoff the small balance left on my loan and never do business or recommend this company to anyone i own 2 small businesses and would never speak to my customers so unproffesionally

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with North State Acceptance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North State Acceptance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare North State Acceptance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North State Acceptance?

Comments